When someone you know is diagnosed with a life-limiting illness, it can affect you more than you might realise. At Farleigh Hospice, we offer support and guidance to the families and carers of those with life-limiting illnesses.
We offer a range of services to families and carers, including:
- Someone to talk to about how you are feeling
- Information about life-limiting illnesses and the impact on you and your family
- Guidance on the health and social care system, including access to Welfare Benefits
- Access to self-management courses and support
- Opportunities to access peer support with people facing similar situations