Celebrate your special occasion with Farleigh
Whether it’s a birthday, a wedding, an anniversary or a baby shower your special occasion could help us support families at the most difficult time in their lives.
Asking for donations to the hospice is a great alternative to gifts whatever the occasion.
Giving as part of your celebrations is simple, there are number of ways you can give:
- Celebration pages – we can create your own personalised fundraising page, which can also act as an online guest book providing a space for your friends and family to leave a celebratory message
- Wedding favour pins – offer these to guests as a memento of your special day
- Decorative boxes – use one of our decorative boxes to receive donations
- Farleigh collection buckets and tins – Farleigh branded ways of collecting donations
- Facebook birthday fundraising pages – create a Facebook fundraiser in aid of Farleigh for your birthday
- JustGiving – make a JustGiving page specific to your occasion
How your special occasion can help us:
- Every £5 your friends donate for your birthday could go towards the £21,271 it costs per day for Farleigh to provide its services
- £30 could provide 1 hour of Farleigh counselling for a bereaved adult or young person or go towards funding one hour of care in our inpatient unit (IPU)
- £40 given in lieu of an anniversary gift could relieve pain and reduce stress by funding a massage therapy session for a patient or carer
- £110 raised for your birthday could fund a home visit from a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- £509 raised by you and your wedding guests could run our whole bereavement service for a day, providing a lifeline to bereaved adults and children.
If you'd like to support us through celebration giving contact our Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or by emailing email@example.com for more information and advice.