Join the Farleigh Team - a career at Farleigh Hospice could be the most rewarding career move you’ll ever make.
We are looking for Healthcare Professionals who are passionate about delivering excellent palliative and end of life care to enhance our existing specialist clinical team on our Inpatient Unit at our Farleigh Hospice building in Chelmsford.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to develop your career in an award-winning organisation, that has recently been awarded a best companies accreditation for being very good to work for, then we would love to meet you!
What we offer:
- A caring and nurturing work environment with a high staff to patient ratio that gives you time to get to know and care for your patients and their families, with a focus on supporting each person to fulfil their wishes and needs and to live and die well.
- Internal and external education and training opportunities along with mentorship and supervision from palliative care specialists to support you to develop the skills, knowledge and expertise to reach your personal career goals
- An opportunity to work for a recognised national leader of hospice care
- Competitive salary, healthcare benefits, flexible shift patterns, NHS pension transfer
- Free onsite parking and freshly prepared meals available daily at our café
- A welcome bonus of £500 for successful Registered Nurse applicants - click here for details