Why Jude Loves Farleigh
Staff, volunteers and patients have been telling us why they love Farleigh
We hear from Jude, Bereavement Counsellor
"As a Counsellor it’s so important that we encourage people to talk about their loved ones, and to remember them.”
During February, Farleigh Hospice is raising awareness of the wide range of award-winning care that we provide, free of charge, through our Love Farleigh appeal. Many people are already aware of the care and support that we provide at our hospice building in Chelmsford and in our patients’ own homes. The Love Farleigh appeal highlights the other services that we offer including nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, counselling, family support and bereavement support.
If you are able, you can make a regular gift or a one-off donation to help us care for those that need us.
Watch more videos
- Why Tim, Volunteering Corporate Administrator, Loves Farleigh
- Why Debbie, Head of Fundraising Loves Farleigh
- Why Susanna, Spiritual Care Coordinator, Loves Farleigh
- Why Denise and Vicki, Retail Area Managers, Love Farleigh
- Why Sally, Professional Lead for Therapies, Loves Farleigh
- Why Lynda, IPU patient, Loves Farleigh