Why Debbie Loves Farleigh
Staff, volunteers and patients have been telling us why they love Farleigh
We hear from Debbie, Head of Fundraising
"I love my job, I love working at Farleigh Hospice and I love Farleigh the most because of what it gives back to the local community.”
During February, Farleigh Hospice is raising awareness of the wide range of award-winning care that we provide, free of charge, through our Love Farleigh appeal. Many people are already aware of the care and support that we provide at our hospice building in Chelmsford and in our patients’ own homes. The Love Farleigh appeal highlights the other services that we offer including nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, counselling, family support and bereavement support.
If you are able, you can make a regular gift or a one-off donation to help us care for those that need us.
Watch more videos
- Why Tim, Volunteering Corporate Administrator, Loves Farleigh
- Why Sally, Professional Lead for Therapies, Loves Farleigh
- Why Susanna, Spiritual Care Coordinator, Loves Farleigh
- Why Jude, Bereavement Counsellor, Loves Farleigh
- Why Denise and Vicki, Retail Area Managers, Love Farleigh
- Why Lynda, IPU patient, Loves Farleigh