Nominate Farleigh as your charity of the year for 2022/23 and partner with us to help us continue providing care for the next 40 years? This is a unique opportunity to unite your staff behind an inspiring cause and demonstrate your company's commitment to making a difference.
Together we can develop a calendar of events and activities including:
- Fundraising events – inspired by our fundraising ideas pack and corporate events including golf day, Get Festive for Farleigh, quiz nights and £40 birthday challenge.
- Team building opportunities through our volunteering programme.
- Take part in our Farleigh Hospice events including our flagship Walk for Life, Cycle for Life, our New Splash event and our annual Santa Fun.
- Sign up to a Challenge, from the London Marathon, Ride London to skydiving to Snowdon at night to name but a few.
- Develop campaigns to support specific projects such as the renovation of our new Farleigh Hospice site in Maldon.
- We can help your fundraising go further through payroll giving and match funding.
Through your partnership with Farleigh, you will raise the profile of your business, engage with your staff and customers and support your local hospice.
“The benefits for Waterhouse Business Centre include brilliant networking events, the opportunity for different companies to come together and socialise. We have lots of fun organising our fundraising events and customers are always asking when the next one is.”
Sharon Dodson, Centre Manager, Waterhouse Business Centre & charity of the year supporter, 2020 – current