Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks.
Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year!
The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground - with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- 'Eastern Walk' - 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- 'Western Walk' - 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
OR - if you're up for a tough one - join the early start - do both legs, and make it a New Year Full 42km Marathon Walk.
- HALF OR FULL MARATHON ROUTES
- OVAL CRICKET GROUND BASE CAMP
- 21KM EAST LOOP & 21KM WEST LOOP
- REST STOPS - FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
- 7-8AM START FOR 42KM MARATHON
- 8-11AM START FOR HALF MARATHONS
- FREE WINTER WALK BEANIE & BUFF
- HOT MEAL AT BASE CAMP FINISH
- HALF WAY BRUNCH FOR FULL MARATHON
- WINTER WALK MOBILE PHONE APP
- SPECIAL WINTER WALK MEDAL
- FOR CHARITY - OR SELF FUND
Free Winter Walk beanie hat & neck buff - snacks & hot drinks stop enroute - medals & hot meal at finish. Join us!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up visit https://www.londonwinterwalk.com/sign-up-for-charity
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.londonwinterwalk.com