Skip to main content

Wales End to End

10 August - 13 August 2023

Conquer Wales by bike!

Book a place

To book, click the link below

Register now

Pedalling from the most northern point of Wales down to the vibrant capital of Cardiff, you will experience diverse beautiful landscapes of majestic woodlands; rural lanes and distinct mountain ranges from start to finish.

This is a very tough challenge, but with the magnificent support crew and camaraderie within the team, the miles will fly by as you enjoy this iconic cycling challenge.

Conquer Wales by bike and your time in the saddle won’t come more satisfying!

Sign up options

Option A – Minimum sponsorship
Registration fee of £95 + minimum sponsorship of £1240
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges and commit to raising a minimum of £1240. 80% of this minimum sponsorship (£992) must be with us 10 weeks prior to departure and we will pay the balance. The remaining 20% should with us no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee of £95 + self-funding £620
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice for the balance. You can fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost to us.

Any questions?
Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or fundraising@farleighhospice.org

Key Information
Date: 10-13 August 2023
Location: South Stack, Angelsey to Cardiff
Challenge distance: 250 miles (approx)
Challenge duration: 4 days
Challenge grading: Extreme
How to book: Click on the "Register now" link at the top of the page