Christmas Tree Recycling
5 January - 7 January 2024
Register your tree now
The Farleigh Hospice annual Christmas Tree Recycling event is back!
Register your tree before 4pm on the 3 January and it will be collected directly by the ‘Farleigh Elves’ for recycling on the 5, 6 or 7 January 2024.
Now with eight years’ experience, our team is equipped with the expertise and tools to handle your Christmas tree collection efficiently and with care. Here are the benefits:
- Our dedicated team will swing by to collect your tree from outside your home
- You won’t have to wait in a long queue at the rubbish tip or book a time slot to visit
- You won’t have a car boot full of pine needles
- Your tree won’t go to waste. Instead, it will be chipped and used for biomass fuel or on pathways in local cemeteries and parks
- Most importantly, your donation will help us to continue providing care to local people affected by life-limiting illness and bereavement.
Last year, close to £40,000 was raised from the donations received. This support means everything to us, and it has had a lasting impact on those we care for, allowing them to live well until the end of their lives. With your support, we hope to raise a similar amount again.
We're able to collect from the following post codes:
CM0, CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4 9, CM6 3, CM7, CM77, CM8, CM9We will also be collecting from some postcodes within CO5 9 & CO6 1. Click here to see if we're able to collect from your postcode.
To run this event, we need the help of a team of volunteers. We welcome the support of businesses, organisations and individuals with their own vehicles. Ideal vehicles are large transit vans or 3.5-ton tail lifts. These might be used in your day-to-day operations or hired in for the event. If you can help for just one day, two days or all three, please do get in touch with our Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or email@example.com
Any questions? Please contact the Fundraising Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01245 457411.