Thames Bridges Trek
Enjoy 25K of London views and historic bridges
Enjoy views of the London skyline and historic landmarks with this 25K walk. Setting out from Putney Bridge and heading east towards the City, you will zig-zag over 16 historic bridges with a mid-point rest stop at The Oval Cricket Group for drinks and snacks. After 25K, you’ll cross the party style finish line celebration in Southwark Park, just past the final crossing – the majestic Tower Bridge.
You will also receive full support and hospitality along the way allowing you to focus on your challenge!
- Access to Challenge App
- Covered rest stops
- Fully signed route
- Food and drink
- Medics, podiatrists, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz
Sign up options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or firstname.lastname@example.org