Thames Bridge Trek
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!· Fully supported 25km Walk
· For Charity or Self Fund
· Fully signed route with arrows
· Join as an Individual or a Team
· Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
· Tented village & warm up at start
· Free 'Thames Bridges buff'
· 9.30am to midday start times
· Midpoint rest stop
· Free snacks & drinks
· Southwark Park finish
· Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
· Food / meal at finish
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!