Spring Ball 2024
16 March 2024, 6 - 11:59pm
Join us for our Spring Ball at Braxted Park Estate
You are cordially invited to attend Farleigh Hospice’s Spring Ball.
Our prestigious black-tie event will be held in the beautiful grounds of the Braxted Park Estate. Guests will be greeted with a welcome drink and canapes, which will be followed by a delicious three-course dinner. The evening will continue with an auction and raffle, live music and dancing.
Ticket price: £85 per person
Please note: A standard table seats 10 people. If you require a slightly larger table please contact us. If you book a table we will contact you nearer the time to request the names of your guests, dietary requirements etc.
Smaller groups will be seated with other guests.
- Welcome drink - glass of bubbly, beer or mocktail
- Three-course meal (all meals are gluten free and a vegetarian option is available)
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Arrival 6:00pm to 6:30 pm
- Drinks and canapes 6:30pm to 7:15pm
- Dinner 7:15pm to 9:15pm
- Auction and raffle 9:15pm to 9:45pm
- Live music and dancing 10:00pm to 12:00am
- Carriages 12:00am to 12:30am
For more information contact our Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or email email@example.com
|Date:||Saturday 16 March 2024|
|Time:||6:30pm to 12:30am|
|Dress code:||Black tie|
|Location:||Braxted Park Estate, Witham, CM8 3EN|
|Cost per ticket:||£85|
|Accessibility:||This event is wheelchair accessible. Please specify when booking if you have access requirements.|
|Dietary:||All meals are gluten free. If you or one of your party have any other dietary or special requirements, please specify when booking|