South Coast Challenge
3 September - 4 September 2022
Take on this walking challenge through the South Down’s National Park.
Join 2000 adventurers with a trek through the South Downs National Park. Starting in Eastbourne, up Beachy Head, the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way, with stunning views over the sea, to a Brighton half-way point. The 100K route continues to Devil’s Dyke plus a few more ups and down before the historic Arundel comes into view.
With quarter, half or full challenge options, there is something for everyone. You will also receive full support and hospitality along the way allowing you to focus on your challenge!
- Access to Challenge App
- Covered rest stops
- Fully signed route
- Food and drink
- Camping packages
- Medics, podiatrists, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz
- Shuttle buses and transfers
Sign up options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or firstname.lastname@example.org