Skip to main content

Snowdon at Night

11 June - 12 June

Conquer Wales’ highest mountain – at night!

To book, click the link below of your chosen 2022 date

Trekking Mt Snowdon (1,085m) during the daytime is a great challenge, but by using torches to light the way and have the moon as a backdrop, summiting at night brings another sense of achievement to this popular charity trek.

Upon the descent, you will witness the breathtaking mountain range open up to give glorious views. Watching the sunrise across Snowdonia National Park will be a memory never forgotten! To finish, the trek ends with a delicious celebration breakfast.

Trekking distance is approximately 9 miles. The event is led by an experienced team that will support and motivate you throughout the challenge – all you need to do is focus on the climb!

This challenge takes place three times in 2022 so you can pick a date to suit you:

Sign up options

Option A – Minimum sponsorship
Registration fee of £49 + minimum sponsorship of £290
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges and commit to raising a minimum of £290. 80% of this minimum sponsorship (£232) must be with us 10 weeks prior to departure and we will pay the balance. The remaining 20% should with us no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee of £49 + self-funding £145
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice for the balance. You can fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost to us.

Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or