Ravenskull Manor Haunted House
30 October - 31 October
Will you dare enter the Manor?
Come explore this garden display for Halloween hosted by Ravenskull Manor Haunted House. Refreshments will be available.
Location: In Lime Walk, behind the Gloucester Avenue Shops
Date: Saturday 30th October 4PM-9PM and Sunday 31st October 4PM-8:30PM
Entry: Donations to Farleigh Hospice on the day
Find out more about Ravenskull Manor here: https://www.facebook.com/raven...
- Parking is available courtesy of Moulsham Lodge Methodist Church.
- This is a private house and the display is in the garden. There are several steps and uneven ground which regrettably are not suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs or people who are unsteady on their feet.
- Children must be accompanied.
- By the nature of this event it may be unsuitable for young children or people of a nervous disposition. Parts of the display are optional.
- Sorry, no dogs as we have our own (and it is their garden),
This is a community event held by a third party in aid of Farleigh Hospice.