London Winter Walk
28 January - 29 January 2023
Walk off the Christmas celebrations whilst taking in the Capital’s iconic landmarks!
This is a great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime!
There are Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km options, all starting and finishing at the Kia Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 January, and taking in the highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks.
Take part as an individual, with your family or as a team.
Sign up options:
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half Marathon - £15 reg free and at least £195 charity sponsorship
- Full Marathon - £20 reg fee and at least £275 charity sponsorship
Mixed Funding – you pay half the event place cost and fundraise a smaller minimum target.
- Half Marathon - £34.50 reg fee and at least £110 charity sponsorship
- Full Marathon - £44.50 reg fee and at least £150 charity sponsorship
Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 10Kkm - £37.50 reg fee (£25 for 8-18-year olds) and no fundraising commitment
- Half Marathon £69 (£44 for 14-18-year olds) and no fundraising commitment
- Full Marathon - £89 reg free (£59 for 14-18-year olds) and no fundraising commitment
Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or email@example.com
|Date:||28th & 29th January 2023|
|Time:||Full Marathon 8-10am on Saturday/Sunday. Half Marathon 10am-midday, 10km 11am-midday|
|Start location:||The Kia Oval Cricket Ground|
|Challenge distance:||10km, Half Marathon, Full Marathon|
|How to book:||Register at the top of the page|