London to Brighton
27 May - 28 May
Walk, run or jog 25km, 50km or 100km in the London to Brighton challenge!
Back for the bank holiday weekend, the iconic London to Brighton Challenge is a staple in the Ultra Challenge calendar – the UK’s number 1 mass participation endurance event series.
Walk, jog or run capital to coast, as an individual or a team, with full support and hospitality all the way.
Starting in Richmond, the route takes in the North Downs, wonderful countryside, the South Downs and finishes at Brighton Racecourse.
With the full 100km Challenge, a 2-day daylight option with camping and half and quarter distance options also – there’s a challenge for everyone!
Sign up options:
Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full 100km - £45 reg free and at least £595 charity sponsorship
- Half 50km - £30 reg fee and at least £395 charity sponsorship
- Quarter 25km - £15 reg fee and at least £245 charity sponsorship
Mixed Funding – you pay half the event place cost and fundraise a smaller minimum target.
- Full 100km - £110 reg free and at least £330 charity sponsorship
- Half 50km - £72.50 reg fee and at least £220 charity sponsorship
- Quarter 25km - £45 reg fee and at least £135 charity sponsorship
Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise, whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full 100km - £198 reg free and no fundraising commitment
- Half 50km - £129 reg fee and no fundraising commitment
- Quarter 25km - £79 reg fee and no fundraising commitment
Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or email@example.com
|Date:||27th - 28th May 2023|
|Time:||6:45am – 7:00am for runners and 7:00am – 10:00am for joggers & walkers|
|Effort:||Variable depending on distance chosen|
|Start location:||Richmond, West London|
|Finish location:||Brighton Racecourse|
|Challenge distance:||100km, 50km and 25km options|
|How to book:||"Register now" at the top of the page|