London to Brighton
28 May - 29 May 2022
Walk, run or jog 25K, 50K or 100K in the London to Brighton challenge!
Join over 2000 adventurers as you take on the Capital to Coast route over the Bank Holiday weekend. Starting at Richmond-Upon-Thames and venturing through the North Downs with Surrey and Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The full 100K route heads over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
With 25K, 50K and 100K options, there’s something for everyone. You will also receive full support and hospitality along the way allowing you to focus on your challenge!
- Access to Challenge App
- Covered rest stops
- Signed route and tracking
- Food and drink
- Camping packages
- Medics, podiatrists, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz
- Shuttle buses and transfers
Sign up options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self-Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or email@example.com