Skip to main content

London to Amsterdam Cycle

30 September - 2 October 2022

Link two iconic capital cities by bike on this fantastic European cycle!

Book a place

For more information and to sign up, click the button below

Book here

Cycling through the beautiful Essex countryside and pedalling along sleepy coastal Dutch lakes will give you a great European cycling experience. This short, yet fantastic, challenge will cover 120 miles in 2 days before arriving in Amsterdam, the world’s capital of cycling and a fantastic place to end your cycling extravaganza!


Day 1
– Leave London by 10am and cycle through beautiful Essex countryside to arrive at the port of Harwich. Dinner is served in a nearby hotel before boarding an overnight ferry to the Hook of Holland. (65 miles)

Day 2
– Early start to begin the route into Amsterdam, taking in the coastline and lots of windmills, before heading inland to reach the heart of the city. Enjoy an evening meal as a group before opting for a quiet night of relaxation, or the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam nightlife. (55 miles)

Day 3
– Free morning in Amsterdam before flying back to the UK where you will transfer to the start venue to be reunited with your bicycle.

This event is led by an experienced team that will support and motivate you throughout the challenge – all you need to do is focus on the cycle!


Sign up options


Option A – Minimum sponsorship
Registration fee of £125 + minimum sponsorship of £1300
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges and commit to raising a minimum of £1300. 80% of this minimum sponsorship (£1040) must be with us 10 weeks prior to departure and we will pay the balance. The remaining 20% should with us no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee of £125 + self-funding £650
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice for the balance. You can fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost to us.

Any questions? Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or fundraising@farleighhospice.org