Skip to main content

Jurassic Coast Trek

7 July - 9 July 2023

Hike the Jurassic coast, one of the best cliff walks in the UK!

Book a place

To book, click the link below

Register now

This new UK trek will take you on a weekend adventure along England’s only natural World Heritage Site, the awesome Jurassic Coast!

The two-day trek will start with a journey from Peveril Point to the beautiful Kimmeridge Beach, where you can dip your toes in the sea and search for fossils among the ancient rocks. You'll trek further along the South West Coast Path on the second day, taking in views of Worbarrow Bay and the blue waters of the famous Lulworth Cove. The finish line is at the iconic Durdle Door, a limestone arch formed more than 10,000 years ago! Dramatic coastal views and world-famous landmarks await – this is sure to be a weekend adventure to remember!

Sign up options

Option A – Minimum sponsorship
Registration fee of £95 + minimum sponsorship of £570
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges and commit to raising a minimum of £570. 80% of this minimum sponsorship (£456) must be with us 10 weeks prior to departure and we will pay the balance. The remaining 20% should with us no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee of £95 + self-funding £285
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice for the balance. You can fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost to us.

Any questions?
Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or fundraising@farleighhospice.org

Key Information
Date: 7th-9th July 2023
Location: Swanage to Durdle Door
Challenge distance: 24 miles (approx)
Challenge duration: 2 days
Challenge grading: Tough
How to book: Register now at the top of the page