Skip to main content

Christmas Tree Recycling 2019/20

11 January - 12 January 2020

We will be collecting on 11th and 12th of January 2020

Book a place

Donate & register your tree online using the link below and we'll collect on 11th or 12th January 2020

Register your tree

Following our previous successes, we will once again be collecting Christmas trees to be recycled!

In early January 2020, a dedicated group of staff and volunteers will be making their rounds through Chelmsford and the surrounding areas, collecting trees in return for a donation to Farleigh Hospice.

Simply donate online and we will collect your tree. 90% of the monies raised go directly to Farleigh Hospice and the remaining 10% will be donated to other local charities.

We will collect on 11th & 12th January 2020 from CM0, CM1, CM2, CM3, CM7, CM77, CM8, CM9, CM6 1 & CM6 3.


Register your collection

Tree registrations is now open. Simply click here to donate and register your tree online.


Volunteer with us

We rely on the hard work and support of volunteers to help make our Christmas Tree collections possible. If you'd like to donate some of your time to help raise vital funds for Farleigh Hospice contact our Fundraising Team by emailing fundraising@farleighhospice.org or by calling 01245 457411.