Skip to main content

Ben Nevis Midnight Trek

19 August - 20 August 2023

Trek to the highest point in the UK, guided by a stunning night sky!

Book a place

To book, click the link below

Register now

Conquer the tallest mountain in the UK, but with a difference!

This adventure will see you trek to the highest point in the UK – guided by torches and the stunning night sky! Set off at night-time and the trek will follow the route as it zig-zags its way to the summit in time to witness a breath-taking sunrise (weather permitting!) across the Scottish Highlands on our descent. The trek will be challenging; however, you will be accompanied by experienced mountain leaders supporting you every step of the way and you will return with memories to last a lifetime.

Sign up options

Option A – Minimum sponsorship
Registration fee of £65 + minimum sponsorship of £290
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges and commit to raising a minimum of £290. 80% of this minimum sponsorship (£232) must be with us 10 weeks prior to departure and we will pay the balance. The remaining 20% should be with us no later than 4 weeks after the challenge.

Option B – Self Funding
Registration fee of £65 + self-funding £145
To join the challenge, you pay the registration fee directly to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice for the balance. You can fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost to us.

Any questions?
Contact the Fundraising Team on 01245 457411 or fundraising@farleighhospice.org

Event info
Date: 19th-20th August 2023
Time: 11pm to 8am (approx)
Location: Ben Nevis, Fort William, Scotland
Challenge distance: 12 miles (approx)
Challenge duration: 2 days
Challenge grading: Tough
How to book: Register now at the top of the page