Trustee Recruitment Initiative
Become a Farleigh Hospice trustee
Make a real difference in our community ~ could you be a Farleigh Hospice Trustee?
- Could you add value to the overall governance and management of our charity?
- Do you have financial, commercial or lottery experience?
- Could you commit some of your time regularly to Farleigh Hospice and/or to our Lottery business?
- Do you enjoy working with individuals who share your commitment and vision?
- Would you like to play a part in delivering Farleigh Hospice’s strategic plan and vision for the future?
Our trustees are responsible for ensuring that Farleigh Hospice is well run and delivers the highest possible level of care to our patients and their families. In order to achieve this, trustees must use their skills and abilities to ensure that we have adequate funding; our funds are spent wisely and appropriately as set out within our governing document and to act lawfully at all times. Sounds challenging doesn’t it!
So, if you enjoy a challenge and believe you have the financial or commercial skills, knowledge and experience that could benefit our charity and the time to commit then we want to hear from you.
The trustee recruitment initiative is a rolling programme that seeks to identify and encourage individuals who can add value and help make a difference to those in our community affected by limiting illnesses and who would be willing to take up the challenge of becoming a trustee and member of the Board of our hospice.
Please contact Alison Stevens, Chief Executive on 01245457337 or email email@example.com