Farleigh Hospice Photography Competition 2020
Sunday 3rd May
- Fundraising & Events
- Press Releases
Do you fancy yourself as a photographer?
We are holding a photography competition to find pictures that perfectly encapsulate the beauty of Essex for inclusion in our 2021 calendar!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned snapper or simply enjoy taking a shot or two on your phone, all entries are welcome!
Photos can be taken anywhere and of anything you like, so long as it lies within the borders of Essex.
- All entries must be submitted by Monday 25th May 2020
- Entrants can submit no more than 10 photographs
- We will accept portrait and square submissions for the front cover
- All photos must be in landscape orientation for inclusion in the calendar
- Photographs must be taken in Essex
- Photos submitted must have been taken by the person submitting the photos
- Photos must not have any watermark or copyright overlaying the image
- Copyright will remain with the photographer
- Any persons photographed must have provided written consent for the use of their image by Farleigh Hospice
- By submitting photographs, you consent to their unlimited use by Farleigh Hospice in any communications or publications
- No prize or fee will be payable to anyone whose photos are used, or persons photographed
- Winning photographs will be chosen by a panel of Farleigh Hospice employees, and will be picked based on quality, clarity, and suitability for use
- Photos to be included in the calendar will be chosen by Friday 26th June 2020, and winners will be announced soon afterwards
- Calendars will be available for sale from October 2020
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the competition you must supply:
- Your full name & company (if applicable)
- Information on where the image was taken and what it shows
- Whether you are an amateur or professional photographer
- Written consent for any persons photographed
- High resolution JPEG photos (minimum 300dpi)
- All submitted images should be sent to email@example.com
Please note that by submitting an entry, you are giving us permission to use the images in our publications, advertising, and other media activities. This includes, but is not limited to: press, broadcast media, online platforms, and visual media such as leaflets and brochures.