Each chance in the Local Hospice Lottery costs £1 a week and puts you into a draw with a weekly prize fund of £3,000. The profits go towards ensuring that we are able to continue to provide our vital care in the local community.
Joining the Local Hospice Lottery is simple and you can join by clicking HERE.
Top 8 reasons for joining the Local Hospice Lottery:
1. You have a great chance of winning - £156,000 total in annual prize money. More than 5,356 players will win a prize in the next 12 months.
2. You can make a real impact - the proceeds from our lottery provides the care for 1 in 9 of our patients.
3. You can choose how to play - by standing order, cheque or credit card.
4. You have better odds - your chances of winning our top prize of £1,500 are three times better than winning a similar prize in the National Lottery's Lotto draw.
5. Your money is well spent - Over £2.5 million has already been donated to Farleigh Hospice and 60p of your £1 goes directly to us, compared to just 28p to 'good causes' with the National Lottery.
6. You don't need to claim your prize - all 43 winners receive their prizes by post within days of the weekly Friday draw.
7. Your money is spent locally - for people affected by life limiting illnesses by providing care in patients' homes, in our two day hospices, in the In-patient unit and the HOP.
8. You have an affordable way to play - just £1 a week buys a chance and you can apply for more than once chance if you wish.