Download an information pack for carers here.
Farleigh Hospice works collaboratively with other services. Please find below a list of useful links. Please click one of the services below to follow a link to that organisation's website.
Support for Carers
- Children's Society Young Carers initiative
- A site for 12-16 year old to help you cope when a parent has cancer
- An interactive site for young people to find out more about cancer.
- Or phone the helpine: 0870 167 1677 / Young persons helpine: 0808 808 1677
- Designed for young people by young people and offers support after the death of someone close.
- An interactive site for young people who have lost someone close.
If the time is right for you to update your Will you can find further information by clicking here. Farleigh Hospice relies on gifts in Wills to provide our care and should you decide to support us in this way we would be most grateful.